Release Date: October 7, 2015
- When the player is rendering in Flash mode, SWF-based VPAID 1.0 ads will play if they are listed as the first or only creative source.
- Flash Throttling detection for Chrome.
- Controls now fade properly even without user interaction
- Unknown CC track was appearing in captions menu when 608 captions and WebVTT captions were part of an HLS stream.
- Api call getVisualQuality() is now returning correct value instead of undefined.
- Ad complete API is now firing correctly for Flash VPAID ad creatives.
- Better handling of a Flash exception that occurs when calling setup on a bad flash embed.
- When Flash was blocked or not able to load the player would show a buffering icon, it now shows the native browser UI instead of JW Player UI until Flash is started.
- When using Autoplay, player would not resumed correctly after Chrome begins Power Save throttling.
- Fixed support for WebVTT captions in HLS live streams that were trailing behind timecodes.