JW Player Dashboard: Default Custom Parameters
Default Custom Parameters
The ability to set default custom parameters for media which is uploaded via the dashboard
- Users can now create a property-level schema for the default keys or keys and values to be applied to all newly uploaded media via dashboard.
- Custom parameters can be used to store additional metadata about a video, such as Director Name, Year Produced, etc. or can be required fields for syndication purposes.
- For more information, head over to https://support.jwplayer.com/articles/manage-default-custom-parameters
- Fixed an issue preventing customers from saving Ad Schedules.
- Fixed confusing Property deletion UX on the Property Detail page.
- Fixed an issue preventing some users from publishing to YouTube.