On Wednesday 16 April at 2pm EST, we hosted a free webinar on the State of HTML5 Video. Jeroen Wijering was joined by Sam Dutton of Google Chrome and Mark Robertson of ReelSEO to provide insights, present demos and answer your questions on HTML5 video.
As both online video and mobile video consumption grow exponentially, HTML5 is the standard for delivering high quality, cross-platform experiences. Join JW Player, Google and ReelSEO in this webinar to learn what is possible with HTML5 today, and what will become available in the near future! Topics include:
- Current browser support for HTML5 Video - what works where?
- Video playback on mobile - pitfalls and best practices.
- Next-generation video codecs - VP9, H.265 and Daala.
- The Fullscreen API - how to offer a lean-back experience.
- Text Tracks & WebVTT -make your video accessible and interactive.
- The new Streaming & Encrypted Media Extensions
Didn't make it? Don't worry! We recorded the webinar and made it available for replay: