With 2011 behind us and beginning of 2012 well on its way, I thought that it would be a good time to share some of our progress over the past twelve months.
In short, 2011 was an amazing year for LongTail Video. We experienced incredible customer growth across all of our products (more on that below) and successfully released a number of fantastic new products and features. Here are a few of the highlights:
- Over 1.5M sites now actively use our products
- Launched HTML5 support in the JW Player
- Released our new content syndication product called LongTail.tv
- Introduced Bits on the Run Free accounts for our users
- Achieved positive net income and cash flow for the entire year
Of course, all of this could not have been possible without the ongoing support of our customers and community, which provide us with an invaluable feedback on what the market needs. Our entire team cannot thank you enough for all of your input.
Looking forward, we have several exciting product releases on the horizon that we think will further cement our position as the leading provider of affordable video tools for publishers seeking to manage and monetize their online video. We look forward to working with you to ensure that we are meeting your expectations.
Thanks again for your incredible support. Here’s to another great year in 2012!